Riverkids is a great place to work. Developing our Cambodian staff further as highly skilled, ethical and experienced talent working together in a supportive and learning environment is one of our core missions.
Volunteer Manager (Singapore Office)
Build and lead our volunteers in Singapore to support our Cambodian team helping children and families in crisis of child abuse and exploitation. The Volunteer Manager will recruit and coordinate individual and small team long term volunteers in Singapore, Cambodia and internationally, and develop projects of monitoring and evaluation, research and new programs, and co-ordinated advanced administration.
The Volunteer Manager will need to travel to Phnom Penh at least 3-5 times a year.
- Assessing organizational need and capacity for volunteers
- Recruiting and orienting excellent volunteers
- Project management, scheduling and delegation
- Advanced administration
- Bachelor’s degree in business, non-profit management or related area. On evaluation, equivalent experience and/or education may be substituted for degree.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has worked, volunteered or lived overseas previously for intercultural awareness
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Highly competent in Excel
- Highly organised, punctual and detail focussed
- Ethical and understands the importance of compliance and high standards in non-profit work
- Experience in project planning, delegating in teams, and research
- Can work independently and prioritise
- Singapore or PR required
- Deeply rewarding work with interesting challenges
- New experience as working for an established NGO in Cambodia, with travel to Cambodia
- Committed professional team in Singapore and Cambodia
- Job-related training
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay package
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com